Hoisting equipment (lifts)
For the hoisting equipment we provide professional technical services in the process of conformity assessment as a independent third-party of both new and operated equipment. We are accredited inspection body no. 4008, authorized body AO 202 and notified body / notified body NB 1015.
Conformity assessment persuant to Goverment regulation no. 122/2016 Coll. (directive 2014/33/EU) and Goverment regulation no. 176/2008 Coll. (directive 2006/42/ES):
- lifts, which are a permanent part of buildings
- safety components for lifts
- hoisting equipment with a risk of falling from a height exceeding a vertical distance of more than three meters
Conformity assessment persuant to ČSN EN 81-20:
- strength assessment (shaft doors, cage doors, cage walls, shaft walls)
- assessment of documentation (design or production; accompanying or operational; project documentation of the construction)
Other inspection activities:
- assessment of steel structures that are part of hoisting equipment
- assessment of production, assembly or repair activities
- assessment of inspection and testing procedures carried out during manufacture and installation
- assessment of hoists and mobile hoists
- assessment of cranes
- assessment of moving platforms for the transport of cargo
- assessment of repair procedures
- assessment of building lifts for the transport of persons or persons and of cargo and / or cargo
- assessment of shelf stackers including attachments
- assessment of lifting accessories - binding agents and suspension
Inspection of operated facilities:
- inspections of lifts, which are a permanent part of building according to ČSN 27 4007
- measurement of energy performance (consumption of electricity) of lifts according to ČSN EN ISO 25745 with evaluation according to VDI 4707: 2009, including issue of Certificate - Energy certificate of lifts
- inspections of hoists and mobile hoists
- cranes inspections
- inspections of building lifts for the transport of persons or persons and of cargo and / or cargo
- inspections of shelf stackers including attachments
- Certification of management systems according to ISO 9001
- LVD certification - low-voltage devices (directive 2014/35/EU)
- EMC certification - electromagnetic compatibility (directive 2014/30/EU)
- Technical inspection - electric devices persuant to goverment regulation no. 118/2016 Sb. (directive 2014/35/EU)
- Technical inspection - technological units persuant to goverment regulation no. 176/2008 coll. and no. 378/2001 coll. (2006/42/ES, 95/63/ES)
- Technical inspection - technical assistance in the fulfillment of the obligations arising from: goverment reg. no. 176/2008 coll. a goverment reg. no. 378/2001 coll.
- Technical inspection - risk analysis of machinery devices according ČSN EN ISO 12100
Why to choose us?
- We pride ourselves on a friendly approach to our clients.
- We have many years of experience in testing and certification.
- We have a large number of our own testing equipment.
Types of output documents:
- certificate - according Goverment regulation no. 122/2016 coll. (directive 2014/33/EU); according Goverment regulation no. 176/2008 coll. (directive 2006/42/ES)
- inspection certificate - issued by inspection body. There are 2 types: for the individual product assessment or for the type examination inspection report
What do we need from you for successful certification?
To bring the entire certification process to a successful end, we will need to provide you with the documentation and documentation as appropriate goverment regulation and directive, depending on the type of your product or device.